Where & When
Airtoberfest 2020 is scheduled for Friday, October 16 - Sunday, October 18. Plan on arriving around 12:00 noon Friday and departing around noon Sunday. Click over to the Airtoberfest Shop to buy your ticket and t-shirts for this year AND the 2019 campout. Your registration includes one Airtoberfest 2020 sticker but you can buy extras so each of your motorcycles can show the world you attended! 2019 stickers are also available to pre-order.
Airtoberfest is a gathering of friends who like motorcycles, food, beer (German Oktoberfest-style beer along with any and all other styles!), live music, and Fall camping. Airtoberfest is typically organized around the Time Machines Vintage Motorcycle Show at The Volland Store in Alma, KS. Unfortunately this year's Show has been canceled. In spite of this cancellation The Airheads of Kansas are forging ahead with our annual Fall campout.
All this fun takes place at The Volland Store - 24098 Volland Rd, Alma, KS 66401
Register for a place to camp, access to The Volland Store kitchen, access to the restrooms and showers, and use of the Blacksmith building for a Swap Meet! Alma, KS is about 8.5 miles east of The Volland Store so picking up any last-minute essentials is quick and easy. Wamego, KS is 22 miles north on Kansas Highway 99, and Manhattan, KS is about 27 miles north on Kansas 177. So, if you forget anything you aren't at all far from anything.
Friday, October 16
- Arrive around noon. The coffee pot will be full!
- Setup camp and get reacquainted with friends and The Volland Store itself
- We'll have hamburgers and hotdogs hot from the grill for dinner
- We'll have a cooler for your beverage of choice so please bring something to wash down dinner!
Saturday, October 17
- Saturday Morning Breakfast will be more coffee and pastries from The Alma Bakery & Sweet Shop
- After Breakfast anyone interested in participating in a swap meet will set up in the Blacksmith building
- We'll ride to eat lunch at Barleycorn's Deli in Wamego
- After Lunch we'll return to The Volland Store to continue the swap meet, storytelling, and other shenanigans
- We'll have chili for dinner
- The cooler will still be available so please keep it filled with your favorites
Sunday, October 18
- The coffee will be flowing and we'll have biscuits & sausage gravy for breakfast!
- We'll break camp, police the grounds, and then head for home around noon